Arsenic and Old Lace
March 14th, 15th, & 16th - 7:30
March 17th - 2:30
Rockingham Community College
Director: Tim Wray
Stage Manager: MaKia Aikens
Set Construction: Richard Smith
Costumer: Rose Cutuli Wray
Props: Justin Bulla
*If you are unable to accept a role please email MaKia Aikens, at firstname.lastname@example.org as common theatre courtesy by 6 p.m. on Wednesday (January 9 th ). *
Company Meeting will be Thursday, January 10 from 6:30 to 8:30pm at RCC.
See the complete information sheet, including instructions for Remind, which will be the primary means of cast communication.
Abby Brewster - Jane McLelland
Martha Brewster - Pat Shumate
Mortimer Brewster - Jax Barham
Elaine Harper - Nicole Weintraub
Rev. Dr. Harper - Jarrett Nykamp
Teddy Brewster - Eric Smith
Jonathan Brewster - Michael Davis
Dr. Einstein - Ken Barrett
Mr. Gibbs - Charles Keens
Officer O’Hara - Chris Everhart
Officer Brophy - Nick Parleir
Officer Klein - Tyler Bruins
Lieutenant Roony - Jarrett Nykamp
Mr. Witherspoon - Chris Wood
We appreciate all of you who auditioned! Can’t wait to get started! Please check the cast list carefully.
- Company Meeting is on Thursday January 10 at 6:30. The location is Rockingham Community College. Please be on time. We will be having a script read through.
- Scripts are $10.00. Scripts will be available at company meeting please have a check or cash ready. You may keep your script at the end of the show.
- T-shirts will be $15.00, anything over an XL will be $17.00
- We will be taking headshots at the company meeting so please wear a solid jewel toned shirt.
- Biographies will be due on January 31st. Please keep them to 40 words or less and email your finalized bio to Kristin Cardwell at email@example.com. The sooner the better!
BREAK-A-LEGS are due by February 20 th .
¼ page $15.00
½ page $25.00
Full page $35.00
Tribute ad (12 word minimum, no graphics) $5
If you have any questions or concerns please email MaKia Aikens at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing everyone Thursday at 6:30 p.m.